Hailed as a traditional deerstalking rifle, the new Highland Stalker is inspired by the same smaller calibre rifles Rigby produced at the turn of the 20th century that were used by iconic British adventurers such as Karamojo Bell and Jim Corbett. Rigby regards the Scottish Highlands as the birthplace of stalking and the title befitting the rifle.
Available in both men’s and ladies’ versions, the rifle took three years to develop with Rigby’s historic partner Mauser to create this game changing hunting rifle.
- Calibre - 8x57
- Barrel Length - 22"
- Magazine Capacity - 5+1
- Traditional Rigby Pattern Iron Sights (Regulated for 65, 150, 250 Yards)
- Ambidextrous Stock with Rounded Grip Shape
- Grade 5 Wood as Standard
- Stock Length - 14¼" (Mens) | 13⅞" (Womens)
- Hand-Finished Chequering and Original Style Engraving
- Weight - 7.8lbs (3.53kg)
- NOTE: Numerous upgrades are available to any specification. Please enquire for more details.