A modern version of an all time classic, the Alfa-Proj Combat 9mm will captivate even the most experienced handgun enthusiast.
Backed by the reputation and quality seen in the Carbine Rifle and Revolver's that Alfa-Proj are world famous for, the Combat 9mm is packed full of features which appeal to a range of shooting disciplines and guarantees consistent performance.
The Combat 9mm features a dependable self-loading semi auto action which is backed by a lightweight polymer frame with enhanced ergonimics. The pistol works in both single and double action modes, being equipped with a manual safety lock and utilises a Browning style breech lock system which is distinguished with both symplicity and reliability.
It features an LPA adjustable rear sight with fixed front sight which enables easy and accurate target acquisition, in addition to an intergrated picatinny rail which allows for accessory attachment if required.
The Combat 9mm is supplied with one 10 round double stack magazine (interchangeable with the CZ-75), with more magazines available seperately.
- Magazine Capacity - 10 round (Double stack) - Interchangeable with CZ Model 75.
- Frame - Polymer.
- Action - Mechanical single & double action.
- Sights - LPA Adjustable rear, fixed front.
- Barrel Length - 125mm.
- Weight (Unloaded) - 880 grams.
- Overall Length - 208mm.
- Safety - Manual safety.
- Aggressive slide serrations ensures a firm grip for rapid cycling.
- Integrated picatinny rail.
- Supplied with plastic hard case.
- Recommended Holster - Fobus IMI-Z1060 Polymer Paddle Holster.